WELCOME TO LIVE IT LEADERSHIP
A NEW WAY TO LEAD
Leadership is continuous learning about yourself, others, and the world
Coaching is learning through dialogue and has become one of the most common tools for executive leaders and leadership development in workplaces (1). We are shaped by our past experiences, emotions, and connections to the past. This potentially narrow view is where coaching comes into play.
Coaching opens up your view to see yourself, others and situations more clearly. Coaching works by connecting you and your team to any situation, elicits reflection and higher level thinking, and pulls out key learnings. It strengthens self-knowledge and identity and opens a broader, more dependable frame of reference. Coaching is a powerful tool that touches deep into oneself that other forms of learning just cannot reach (2).
Land Acknowledgement, Inclusion, and Commitment
LIVE IT Leadership’s central office is situated upon the traditional territories of the Erie, Neutral, Huron-Wendat, Haudenosaunee and Mississaugas. LIVE IT Leadership is committed to the inclusion of all peoples and cultivating inclusive organizations through coaching conversations so people of all identities can be their whole selves and contribute fully.
Social justice and social change start with each one of us. Our work and responsibility is to challenge colonized thinking and bias and learn new inclusive ways of thinking and being. As a culturally responsive, formally educated coach, I am committed to being both the learner and the teacher to contribute to a more diverse, equitable, inclusive, anti-racist, anti-oppressive world.
- foster transformative leadership skills
- create a culture of continuous learning
- co-construct systems of efficiency
(1) Brown, R. P., Varghese, L., Sullivan, S., & Parsons, S. (2021). The impact of professional coaching on emerging leaders. International Journal of Evidence Based Coaching & Mentoring, 19(2), 24–37. https://doi.org/10.24384/m3az-y271
(2) Gray, D. E., Garvey, B., & Lane, D. A. (2016). Why coaching and mentoring? Why now? In A critical introduction to coaching and mentoring: Debates, dialogues and discourses (pp. 3-31). Sage
Set up an Appointment Today
We will discuss your objectives, answer all your questions and offer options for you and your team to move forward.