— Employee Coaching
COVID-19 has changed the face of business all over the world. Its imperative that we take care of your people; keep productivity up, build resiliency and keep moving forward.
Issues facing todays staff:
- Whole life imbalance
Key Areas of Focus of Workplace Coaching with LIVE IT Leadership
- Build COVID-19 staff resiliency and leadership development
- Cultivate your high performers and the ones you believe could be high performers
- Solve key issues – ie: corporate culture that you’re not proud of, communication breakdown, struggles within teams, personality conflicts, stressful workload, etc.
COVID-19 Resiliency Coaching Outcomes:
- Resilient, happy, grounded staff in whole life
- Personally agile individuals
- Leadership strength through COVID-19
- New COVID-19 structures
- Leadership growth and development
Other Leadership Coaching Outcomes:
- Increased self-awareness
- Stronger relationships
- Increased communication skills with self and with others
- New structure and processes (time management, communciation, policies, new behaviour structure)
- Vision and purpose
- Increased performance
- Team synergy and connectivity
- Deeper strategic thinkers
- Fast and efficient decision makers
- Succession and legacy plan
- Poisitive company culture
Connect with Suzanne with goals and objectives of the company and we will develop a proposal with options, costs and timeframes.
Past and Present Corporate Clients:
Dr. Bob Kemp Hospice
Gelderman Landscape Services
Chartwell Retirement Residences
CLE Capital – Hitachi
Fletcher and Associates
Hamilton Wentworth District School Board
Chedoke Hospital – Camp Dawn
City of Hamilton
Southbrook Golf and Country Club
Set up an Appointment Today!
We’ll discuss your objectives, answer all your questions and offer options for you and your team to move forward.